Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blog: Jeepers Creepers 2

Hello, there! Kimberly Kade here.

Have you seen the movie "Jeepers Creepers 2"?

It is such a creepy movie! And messed up. And freaky. And scary. And at some moments, I can't help myself from laughing.

I mean, the high schoolers were so stupid (then again, what character in a horror flick isn't?). Because, let's not be smart and get away from the demon-bat-crow thing. No, let's get up real close and personal with it so we can poke it. GAH!

One funny part, though, was when it was ticking off the kids one by one. Like, looking at them and shaking his head "no" to them or something.

So, he gets to the last kiddo in line and the batty-thing is pleased with the teen and it licks the window. It licks the window. Seriously, you wouldn't need to go to the car wash anymore. Just hold the teen on the inside and move him around. The bat's tongue will follow. And, voila!, clean vehicle.

Anyways, it was still a good movie. Great suspense throughout the entire film.

The ending was what made me... I don't know. It made me feel especially pleased with the movie.

But, "Jeepers Creepers 2" has made me officially decide that I am never living in the country-side. And April 1 through April 23, I'll be vacationing in Canada.

You should go and check it out, 'kay?

Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment