Friday, November 5, 2010

Makeup: Ke$ha Inspired

Hello, there! Kimberly Kade here.

So, I was watching Ke$ha's music video to "Take It Off". No, not the official one. The one she and her friends made. It's absolutely fantastic and so much better than the official one. This is the video I watched, you should go check it out:


While watching it, I got totally pumped up and excited and wanted to pretend like I was in the video. So, I grabbed my cheap makeup supplies and pulled this off:


So, I kind of messed up one side, but it doesn't matter. The place they were partying in? You wouldn't have noticed it. (I serisouly wish I could have partied with them... Oh, well.)

As you can see, for my eyes, I used the best pigmented colors I had (which is, like, nil) and those were purple, hot pink, bright yellow, dark blue, black, orange, and turquoise. Eyeliner (gel-liner, please) and mascara are a given.

For my eyebrows, I used black eyeshadow with an angled brush and created a different shape for my eyebrows (should I actually shape them this way? I'm considering it).

For my lips, which in real life are a lot brighter and redder, I used a bright red lip liner to shape and fill in my lips.

So, that's basically it. I'm actually pretty sporadic when it comes to creating makeup looks.

And I'm really influenced by what I see, which I don't think is abnormal. I mean, you look at a picture of a scrumptious looking hamburger and you will get slightest bit hungry, right? Right.

So, that's all for today. I think I'll try posting a "Favorites: Drugstore Items" thing. Yeah, that'll be okay.

(((Edit: I was annoyed with how the format of this turned out with medium sized pictures, but when I tried small, you couldn't see the makeup that well, so I made it medium, again. Just for you. Mwah!)))

Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment